Terms and Conditions | MERIDIAN 180
Buffett Institute for Global Studies
All members are required to agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to join the Meridian 180 Forums. Clicking on the “I agree to the terms and conditions of this site” button at the bottom of each member’s individual User Profile shall constitute agreement. If you do not so agree, then you cannot joint/participate in Meridian 180 Forums.
License to Publish and Non-Disclosure Agreement
In consideration for joining and/or participating in the Meridian 180 Forums, and intending to be legally bound: by clicking on the "I agree to the terms and conditions of this site" button you hereby agree to the following terms:
- I hereby grant to Northwestern University an unrestricted, unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, sublicensable, royalty free, worldwide, fully-paid and nonexclusive license:
- To use, disclose and publish my postings, discussions, ideas, inventions, pictures, graphics, drawings, comments and other contributions (collectively, “Postings”) on the Meridian 180 Forums;
- To include my Postings on the public and/or private portions of one or more websites of Northwestern University; and
- To make my Postings available for inspection and copying by Northwestern University.
- I represent and warrant that: I am the sole and exclusive author of the Postings under my username on the Meridian 180 Forums; such Postings do not infringe or misappropriate the rights and interests, including intellectual property, of any third party; and the above grant of license is not inconsistent with any other disposition made of rights in my Postings.
- I agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies, including those of any country, state, city, other municipality, Northwestern University and Meridian 180 Forums.
- I represent and warrant that I have the sole and full authority to grant the licenses provided herein.
- I agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Northwestern University and its trustees, employees, students, agents and representatives from all claims, damages and losses arising from or related to: this agreement, access/participation in Meridian 180 Forums, and the Postings, including the submission and posting thereof.
By clicking “I agree,” I also recognize that the Meridian 180 Forums is a closed forum and agree to the following:
- I will not disclose or use the identity of other members of the Meridian 180 Forums without that member’s prior written permission.
- I will not disclose, use, share, copy, or publish the content of forum Postings, outside of the Meridian Forums without the prior written permission of the individual member that shared those Postings.